1. Once you're in the Plaid modal, type in "manual" to the search bar.
2. Below "No results found" select the button that says "Link with account numbers".
3. Enter your bank credentials in the Plaid window to connect your bank and click "continue".
4. Next, type in the name of your bank institution followed by the account type (must be Checking).
5. Complete the connection process by selecting the account type (must be Personal).
6. On the next screen, enter your routing number and then continue to the final screen where you'll enter your account number. Plaid handles this data with bank-grade encryption.
7. Plaid will send 2 micro-deposits (between $0.01 and $0.99) to your bank account, once you receive these micro-deposits, which can take 1-2 business days to arrive, you'll need to verify their amounts in Bloom.
8. After verifying the amounts, you can authorize a deposit!